Friday, October 23, 2009

Commenting confusion

A couple of people have said they've been unable to comment, as it kicks them off before it's posted. I blame google. However, there's a chance it has something to do with me screwing something up. I have no idea. I've switched the format a little bit to see if that helps. There's no longer word verification - so at least I'll get comments like ATTENTION! I'M AN AFRICAN KING. PLEASE SEND MONEY. 

Also, they'll now appear in a little popup window instead of below. We'll see if this makes any difference. If anyone's having troubles still, email me at shawnfury05@yahoo.com, so I can blame google some more. 

3 comments:

Katney said...

Here from the help forum. The embedded below post format causes problems with some browsers. It could have been the cause of the problems. Let's see if this can be published.

Danielle Meitiv said...

This is a comment test - and a comment on the injuries post, which is great!

Jerry said...

Great customer service. If only retail outlets were this efficient!